Tuesday 16 November 2010

Farewell Message By Nd!

1822pm (=
Hey readers!

16 November 2010

Missed 1 Hidrogen!

Tengs for stopping by to read! Now if you don't mind, Hidrogenius please be finishing your read until the last stop point [.]

Where are we going?
 -Everyone has their own direction, its common.-

I hope it's nice when we get there. We had a wonderful journey! Met many marvellous friends and learnt lots of life's lovely lessons. But things move on and it is time for us, too to move on. So it is wish much Love, I wish you all ' Joy in Your Every Journey '. Erk Sory I have made a big mistake and bring discredit on 1 Hidrogen :'(

Hope 1 Hidrogenius will meet again. When we're least expecting it. One day in some far off place. Try to recognize our face! Hehe :D I won't say goodbye my friends.

I LOVE 1 HIDROGEN,
ESPECIALLY THE LIL' CRAZY SISTERS!

Tengs too to our teachers who patiently taught us during the year 2010 :)

Here's wishing GOODLUCK in all that you do !!!

Wrote By Nadilla Daleena,
x-1Hidrogen! Rox ma sox!

0 comments: